The Pisshole

Louis Briggs

Bericht door Louis Briggs » 25-03-2016 20:41

Louis got up and raised his glass, saluting each of the diner's patrons in turn. He couldn't help but feel moved by their gesture. "Vechnaya zhizn', tovarishchi."
He emptied his glass and sat down again.
"My thanks for your words, pakhan Alexander," he said, turning to the Union's leader. "As I just told bratva Nicolai, I recently returned to Athos to work for the older Corell brother's new company, after spending some time on Hermes."
♉ In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade...

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 25-03-2016 21:26

Pahkan Alexander nodded. "I think that is a good thing. They are...good at what they do. Unfortunate however that you are no longer in the Employ of the Mayor however." he smiled more broadly for a moment.
"The Mayor and us have a good relationship, thanks to your involvement two years back. We still owe your for this, bratva."

The door that the Pahkan had used opened again and a man stepped through. He wore a long coat and walked a bit like an old man. Slowly he walked towards their table and Louis could see his face.
<insert lost picture of the Kiowan's Old man>
The man's face was clearly bio modded. "You will not see me again Brother..." He said to the Pahkan before he walked towards the exit of the Diner.

When the door closed behind him the Pahkan smiled again. "So what can we do for you, Mister Briggs?"

Louis Briggs

Bericht door Louis Briggs » 25-03-2016 22:23

When the man approached them, Louis looked at him just long enough to remember his most striking features, before averting his gaze.
He also noticed that the old man man addressed the pakhan as brother, which felt odd; members of the Union addressed one another as 'bratva' when they intended to show respect to someone they considered their equal, but the way this man spoke to pakhan Alexander gave Louis the impression that they were part of something different - possibly something larger - than the Union.

When the man had left again, Louis returned his attention to the men with whom he shared the table.
"Nothing in particular, pakhan Alexander," he said. "We have a history. I just felt that it would have been wrong of me not to pay my old comrades a visit, now that I'm back." He held the pakhan's gaze. It was easier than it had once been. "Also, given my current occupation, I didn't want you to be surprised if some of your men ran into me while we were both doing our jobs."
&#9801; In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade...

Plaats reactie