Secret hideout Robert Corell

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 03-07-2016 11:24

Isaac smiled and even chuckled when Robert handed him the expensive bottle of whisky. "Blasphemy! I'm not going to sell this!" He held the whisky to his torso, protectively as if he were holding a baby. "I'm going to enjoy every single drop of this beauty. Thank you."

He stood in front of the door when he grabbed the man's shoulder and pinched it in a friendly way. "We will," he said in response to the thought and gave Robert a smile before he walked through the door and started to make his way back to his ship.

Every step he took was heavy and full of effort to just keep walking. The entirety of everything overwhelmed him and he needed to hold back his tears the entire way back. He was tired and he didn't know what to do, at this moment. When he arrived back 'home', he was happy to see that Sidd wasn't here for the moment and simply wrapped his arms around Rachel, kissing her ardently before he buried his face in her hair, giving in to the emotions he felt. It would take a long time before he felt like he was okay again, but something had changed, be it for the good or the bad he didn't know.
Well it's too long living in the same old lives.
I feel too cold to live, too young to die.
Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose?
Just forget the wit, it's the best to use.

Plaats reactie