Warm bodies, stripclub and swingers hotspot

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 03-04-2016 23:26

He simply nodded in return to Trevor's answer. "Hm," he mumbled.

The question was not so unexpected and it was only fair to answer it. "It depends on the situation, the reasons ye have for what ye do and whom ye do it to. I dinnae like saying it, but it's the truth. I'm prejudiced and subjective."
He shrugged and chuckled light-heartedly. "But I would probably tell ye I dinnae like it, before I think aboot doing something else, if ye want a straight answer."

He lifted his eyebrow. "I'm planning to work together. I ken we have reached a point where we understand each other even better. I dinnae have any reason to not tell ye the truth, except when it doesn't concern ye. Like what I eat for breakfast." He smiled.
Well it's too long living in the same old lives.
I feel too cold to live, too young to die.
Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose?
Just forget the wit, it's the best to use.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 04-04-2016 21:56

Trevor made a face and shrugged. "I had expected nothing less. At least we know where we stand. That is more important than anything. If there is one important thing in a healthy relationship it is communication." He said overly dramatic. Then he wave the thought away like a irritating fly. "Or so people say."

Trevor pursed his lips. "Don't be silly, If I want to know what you eat, I'd let someone dissect your feces." He said only half jokingly but with a sincere smile.

"Let's keep in touch....let me know if en with whom you are going to get yourself an artifact from a very bad senator." It was clear that he waited for Isaac to either start a new topic or for him to leave.

Plaats reactie