Soji's ride

Harold Kim

Bericht door Harold Kim » 20-06-2015 21:08

"She never did," he replied, taking a crate from one of the younger members of the clan, and walked after the bald man, into the ship.
(⌐■_■) - "They say 'war is good for business' - well, not with all this increased security everywhere."

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 21-06-2015 20:27

It didn't took long for them to all climb on board. Jash shouted to the guards at the warehouse door that they needed to open them and then gave the signal to the pilot.
As Soji sat in one of the many chairs, he felt the weight of the gravity pull at him. The ship quickly reached for the outer layers of atmosphere when Jash came down with a frown. "CSS isn't making this easy for us. Two fighters on our tail. Get ready for a bumpy ride boys."
She strapped herself in facing Soji.

Without warning the ship started to bank hard, roll and then fly in the other direction. There was the rattle of gunfire sounding through the hull. The moment only passed after 5 long minutes when there was a sound of missiles being fired and then suddenly the ship stopped turning.
Jash pressed on a button on her datapad that was on her wrist. "Any more?"
"Negative, those new missiles really do the trick. Their countermeasures didn't do shit."
"Alright, just continue as planned, but if you decide to fire prototypes again without consulting me, I will make you pay for them."

Harold Kim

Bericht door Harold Kim » 05-07-2015 21:33

Soji steepled his fingers and casually observed Jash as she spoke with whoever was flying the ship.
He grinned at her as she ended the conversation on her datapad. "Seems like we're in the clear." He made his words sound halfway between a question and a statement. "Does that mean you're now going to tell me how you're linked to Saul Fairbank?"
(⌐■_■) - "They say 'war is good for business' - well, not with all this increased security everywhere."

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 08-08-2015 15:54

Jash gave him a deadly gaze and her frown didn't disappear from her face as she replied. "He was one of our Fences and Information broker. I think because he talked, we lost contact with one of our best hackers, as if things couldn't get any worse." Soji noticed she was actually a bit sad as she added that last bit, but then recovered.
"We are taking you to Central station Lironas, we secured Saul and brought him there..." She looked past him through the window into space as if she saw something.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 29-09-2015 19:53

It was clear that they were reaching the station since most of the men got up and ready.
"We are just going in and getting him out there. Docking bay Z-31 should be reserved for us. No firing guns, or I'll make sure you will end up with the other waste we dump in space." Jash ordered the men and women around her.

They seemed to be used to it, and used to the fact that she doesn't bluff.

Within 10 minutes the Ship had been docked to the station and Saul had been dragged on board.
Saul was looking slightly better, he certainly gained some weight, but his eyes looked hollow and for some reason he still seemed like he was fighting the addiction of the drugs he was on when Soji encountered him.
He looked a bit more clear, but he still sometimes flailed his arms and scratched his skin as if there were ants crawling over his body.
For a moment there seemed to be a moment where he recognized Soji, but then seemed to go completely blank again.
Jash cursed as she had expected something else. "Just great that is...Now we will just have to drag you two along."

Harold Kim

Bericht door Harold Kim » 29-09-2015 20:50

Soji's expression became more serious when he saw Saul again.
"I don't mind," he told Jash, in reply to her remark, "Just let me know how I can make myself useful."

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 29-09-2015 20:57

She let out a short sigh, her one moment of weakness and then gave him a fiery glance. "You are coming along to our drifting base. We need someone with actual skill. You'll be paid, get exercise and are close by for when Saul has a 'bright' moment." She said to him.
"Alright, we are heading out. Plot course to the 'Redemption'..."
Many of the men around them seemed to want to protest against her order, though they did not speak up and only gave Saul and Soji dark glances.

Saul was positioned next to Soji and strapped in.
Within 4 minutes, they were on their way once more.

It would take a few days before they reached their destination: The Battleship Redemption, the headquarters of the Kiowan Pirates.

Plaats reactie