Warm bodies, stripclub and swingers hotspot

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 27-03-2016 23:59

Trevor smiled broadly.
"Oh he is going to love this."
"Now, there will be an art meeting in a few weeks time, the Irony right?" He joked.
"It is being hosted at the Hawke's mansion on Anhur. Now anyone who is important can get there because they can get an invitation, but of course I could procure some invitations for yourself and your friends."
He looked a bit more serious again.
"You know how those parties go, people chat, Blah Blah. How are you, I'm fine? How is your son? He's still a brat. That sort of thing." He snorted.
"But in the mean time, if you are already inside the mansion, it should be possible for a competent group of individuals with mal-intent to steal his beloved artifacts."

Trevor looked at Isaac with a curious gaze. "But will you be able to do it though?"

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 28-03-2016 00:10

Narrowing his eyes, he thought about it for a moment. He likes this way too much. He also knows we wanted those artifacts for ourselves for a reason. If there's any chance to get a good deal out of this, we need to do this.

"Aye, we would be able to do it," he said, with a confident nod, "but I will possibly need additional info when we start planning and before I say yes to it I will want to talk to the people I consider suitable for the heist." He was acting more business-like, but he purposefully showed Trevor that he found the idea exhilarating in a way.

He stopped talking for a moment and ordered another whisky. "I have another proposal for ye then. When we pulled of the heist, we want the artifacts to further investigation. Would ye have any problems with that?"
Well it's too long living in the same old lives.
I feel too cold to live, too young to die.
Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose?
Just forget the wit, it's the best to use.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 28-03-2016 00:16

Trevor narrowed his eyes for a moment, but he then suddenly smiled. "But of course! All I want is that he has none for himself." He seemed really happy with Isaac's reply.
He made a toast as if something had been decided.
"Of course you will need to discus this with your friends. Where shall I send any details I have on the job?" He asked sipping his cocktail once more.

He paused.
"If you want you can always try meeting me on Massanas. My doors always open to you Ethan." He chuckled.
"If you dare that is."

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 28-03-2016 00:23

"I'd like to contact ye when I discussed it with them," he said, resolute. His gaze turned a bit less serious and the Isaac from before was back again, looking nothing like Ethan anymore.
"And I would love to meet ye on the planet more often, but it'd help to know where I'd be welcome," he said, knowing he was just trying to continue the talk and he'd easily figure out where Trevor'd spend most of his free time, "and dun worry, I would'ne think twice aboot visiting ye."
It was unclear what kind of intention was behind that last remark and if he was purposefully hinting an answer to Trevor's train of thought just now. His somewhat mysterious smile was the only thing that he was making sure Trevor would notice.
"Please, I'd like to know what ye think of the baijiu," he gestured toward the beverage on the table in front of them.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 28-03-2016 00:32

"What game is he playing?"

"I quite like it. An acquired taste for sure, but something I'd get used to. Lot of flavor, but not something that does well on parties." He made a painful expression. "Can't get most people drunk if they don't drink any of the stuff."

"The again, you only need two of these cups to get someone well on the way there." He said jokingly and for a moment he seemed...human?

"Like I'd take this home for a night with the family...no one would drink it. (That's not sophisticated Trevor)....bullshit."

"I like swimming. There's a pool not far from my office where I swim every Saturday afternoon. It has a spa attached as well, really good to work those muscles after sending many men and women to die." He widened his eyes in an expression that said. 'Oh no you didn't just say that.'

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 28-03-2016 00:40

Oh Trevor... He needed to hold back a grin, but he didn't mind that the man opposite him would notice. He was rather interested in the thoughts that came through, though but he paid no attention to them at this moment.

"It's been too long since I've been to a spa," he said, deciding to surprise him even more than he had already done, "when I'm back at Massanas next I would'ne mind visiting it. Swimming is also a nice alternative to the workouts I usually have."

A thought crossed his mind when he said that, ... seriously, you think of that right now, Isaac? but he hid his smile when he sipped from the cup of baijiu and savoured the taste before he turned back to Trevor.

"Why a club like this? Ye know, except for the obvious?" he suddenly asked, gesturing to the hall around him without breaking eye-contact.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 28-03-2016 00:49

Trevor stared at the small stage where a different man was now performing some kind of routine. There still was a crowd near it that was completely focused on what the man was doing was he took his clothes off.

"I like being involved in how the world works, or seems to work for most people." "Just look at those Groupies, all looking at him like a piece of meat. A piece of meat they can't have but are willing to pay for, pay for the dream..."

He shrugged. "And of course there is the obvious." he smirked at Isaac and gave him a slightly uncomfortable stare.
"I do have te luxury of using employees from time to time, but let's face it. They will mostly need to be fired after wards, so for the sake of business, getting distractions from the outside is just simply more practical."

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 28-03-2016 00:53

Why am I not surprised? Of course you do.

Isaac lifted his eyebrow. "Just like that?" he asked as he looked at Trevor with a gaze that didn't show any judgement, but more that he was interested to why he did it. "I agree on the while distraction thing, but they'd simply agree on that? Hm..." He thought about it as he looked at the man performing on the stage and the people around him cheering him on. "Who am I kidding, I shouldn't be surprised. Ye know how to be influential and charismatic and ye have a natural dominance over ye." He let the words hang in the air for a moment before he finished his cup of baijiu. "It works," he simply stated as he turned his gaze back to Trevor.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 28-03-2016 11:33

He made a face as if he was being modest. "Well...it just happens you know. Can't really help myself."
"But then again, they never know what to expect! That's most of the fun."

Trevor looked at the stage as well. "People see what they want to see Ethan. Be it good or bad. There is no rational thought that comes into their tiny little brains. Silly people." He raised his hand to the man who had first served Isaac his whisky.
"Could you bring us something to snack?"
"Why yes sir, with the Baijiu I would suggest a plate of more fatty delights, both sausages and cheese as well as deep fried food would go well with it."
"Yes, could you mix something up for us?" Trevor asked in his charming voice and gave a friendly smile.
The waiter nodded with a smile and after looking at Isaac for a moment he turned around to the bar.

"Now, wasn't it fortunate that the war broke out? It made your prison time much shorter than expected. Most fortunate." He said in a dramatic way. Trevor seemed amused.

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 28-03-2016 11:41

You're so convinced of your generalisations that you forget that every person is an individual, even though they are much alike in their psyche, they are all different and not all as vulnerable.

He nodded to the waiter with a smile, agreeing on the order and looked at the stage. He wouldn't be surprised if his mind would start to play tricks on him again, so he mostly kept in mind to keep his attention close to Trevor.
"I see people with desires and wishes, often unreachable, most of them intoxiated and thus easy to manipulate," he said and was internally disgusted by his own remark, but Trevor wouldn't notice, "neither of us two would have any trouble walking up to someone in this hall and getting them to do what we want, wouldn't we?"

The only thing in his mind and thus his focus was to keep Trevor interested and surprised. He didn't like to say what he just said, but he knew it was often true and that usually he wouldn't take advantage of anyone in that way. But the thought of it would peak his interest, he knew.

Plaats reactie