Warm bodies, stripclub and swingers hotspot

Overseer
Site Admin

Warm bodies, stripclub and swingers hotspot

Bericht door Overseer » 27-03-2016 10:20

Isaac had entered this warm and musky place, every area had it's own theme and music to go with it.
Some areas only had men walking around and on stage while others had only women. There were also androgynous men and woman areas and a area that featured both men and woman.

While knowing where he could find Trevor, he couldn't help but be distracted by the handsome men and woman serving the patrons there. It was clear most of them had plenty of credits to spend and were both young and old.

He walked towards the men only area and looked for Trevor. He was looking at a man who was stripping at a stage nearby from a comfortable booth. A cocktail stood on his table and he seemed lost in thought as he stared at the well build human being.

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 27-03-2016 10:34

Afbeelding

It wasn't the first time Isaac had visited a place like this, but it had been a long time ago and it hadn't been alone. He remembered clearly how he had always thoroughly enjoyed himself there, not only because of the beautiful women around but also because you could simply have nice conversations with friends and have fun. He knew the people who worked at a fancy place like this had tough jobs and worked long hours, so he had always respected them very much, treating them like so.
He hadn't really thought about where he would sit and what he would be looking at, but he was only slightly surprised when he spotted him, looking at a man on one of the small stages. Before he walked further toward him, he turned to the stripper on the stage, measuring his features and the way he moved. The women and some men around him were cheering for him and he seemed to get a lot of attention. Not surprisingly, because he couldn't deny it was a very handsome man to see and one with lots of charm. He smiled softly and walked onward.

Afbeelding

He politely halted his steps next to one of the chairs in the area Trevor was sitting in, before looking at the cocktail and what type it was before he looked at him, asking: "Excuse me, ye mind if I sit 'ere?"
Well it's too long living in the same old lives.
I feel too cold to live, too young to die.
Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose?
Just forget the wit, it's the best to use.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 27-03-2016 10:41

The cocktail was green with a cream like texture.
Trevor looked at Isaac for a moment with a decerning gaze. "If you want." He smiled slightly.
"Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?" He said as he picked up his glass and took a sip of the contents.

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 27-03-2016 10:44

Before he sat down, he smiled at Trevor and reached out his hand. "Isaac," he said, "but most call me Conan, 'tis me business name. But Isaac'll do, I'm - luckily - having an evenin' off."
He pressed something into the touchscreen on the table and ordered a smoky single malt whisky.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 27-03-2016 11:03

Trevor seemed to smile and shook his hand. "Trevor. But you may call me Trev if you want to in this place."
He looked around him and his gaze rested on a both not much farther away were a couple was making out.

A man in a well tailored suit came to bring Isaac's drink with a glass of water on the rocks next to it. "Here you go sir." He said with a smile and a nod before he turned around again.

"Interesting choice. Are you such a rough man that you drink whisky? " Trevor asked jokingly.

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 27-03-2016 11:10

He had hung his leather jacket over the side of the chair he was sitting on when his drink was brought to them. Isaac nodded to the waiter with a smile as he picked up his glass and swirled the copper coloured liquid in it around before sipping.
When Trevor made that remark, he lifted one of his eyebrows and put the glass back down. "One tends to grown into a somewhat rougher person having been through a lot of things," he said, but then his gaze changed into something more cheerful. "But I honestly just like the taste." He chuckled.
"Would'ne have guessed ye to be a martini kind of guy," he said, gesturing towards the cocktail, "'tis a nice cocktail to have after dinner, none the less."

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 27-03-2016 11:20

Trevor chuckled. "I think I dislike the taste with anything that confronts me with to reality. " He pointed at the whisky. "It tastes harsh, spicy and bitter. " His smile didn't fade as he pointed at his own drink.
"This as sweet as it gets with a silky touch. I see enough harsh things around me to want even more of it."
He smirked.
"I suppose it takes character to drink it...or patience. " He raised his glass to Isaac and took a sip of his own drink.

He was distracted for a moment as the man on the stage made a spectacular move and the crowd cheered for him.

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 27-03-2016 11:24

"Combine the two and ye have me ideal kinda burd," he said with a grin, "silky and sweet, but also spicy and rough if needs be." He took another sip of whisky and grinned broadly at his own silly remark.
"Patience is key in me job as privateer, so aye, I ken I need to have that," he said and with a "Sláinte," he raised his glass back to Trevor.
He was also distracted, but turned away his eyes after a moment.
"I dun think a man like yerself has the character to fit either of these drinks," he said to regain Trevor's attention, with a gaze that was curious to see how he'd respond to the remark.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 27-03-2016 12:08

"Ordinary people are so easily satisfied. "
Trevor looked at Isaac.
"I wonder what makes you say that." He grinned and drank more of his cocktail.
"What kind of drink would you order for someone like me?" He asked bemused at Isaac

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 27-03-2016 12:26

He seemed to think about it as he measured Trevor up, his eyes slightly narrowed and his chin resting on his hand, as if he was determining his looks and the way he acting while matching him up with a beverage.
"Baijiu," he suddenly said, with a nod, "if ye never tried it, the taste is best described as to comparing it to a really good Parmesan or dark chocolate. Has different layers. It has the richness and fullness of very ripe figs. It's savory - not salty, it has a certain funk aboot it. It has'ne burn like Scotch, but it warms. It's said to be one of the most difficult drinks to use in cocktails, or to drink at all."
He leaned back again, and smiled bemused whilst sipping his whisky.
Now you're simply flirting with him, Isaac. Weren't you planning to let him know who you are?
I promised myself to get to know him better, if not for completing the project then to make sure I get more intel. If a little flirting is what it takes... that can't hurt now can it? And I'm not sure if he already knows who I am or doesn't. He might not even care. Let's wait and see.

Plaats reactie