Warm bodies, stripclub and swingers hotspot

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 27-03-2016 21:35

Trevor nodded approvingly and moved a bit closer to Isaac's side of the couch.

A very attractive girl with dark hair, dressed in a sleek green dress, came by and Trevor asked her over. She smiled at Isaac and Trevor both, though her eyes lingered on Isaac longer. "Would you kindly bring us two glasses of Baijiu?" Trevor asked friendly.

She smiled. "But of course, I will be right back." And after giving Isaac another glance she walked towards the bar, showing off her well formed behind.

Trevor smirked and looked at Isaac. "Do you come here often to chat up to talk to 'random people'?" He asked with certain bravura and a smile was retained on his lips.

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 27-03-2016 21:43

It was impossible not to look at the girl as she stopped when Trevor spoke to her and he smile sheepishly at her, giving him a sort of silly charm, unable to do anything else as she walked off again, his eyes following her a couple of seconds more.
Then he turned back to Trevor again, noticing only now he had moved a bit closer. He didn't show any kind of uncomfort about it and leaned back, his elbow resting on the backrest of the couch.
He couldn't resist grinning at him when he asked that question. Is the disguise really that good, or is he just fooling around?
"No, not often," he answered, truthfully, "but there ain't a lot of men or women sitting in empty booths and not enjoying the shows from up close. It peaked me interest." He pouted his lips slightly as he seemed to think.
"I could ask ye the same question," he decided to say and looked at Trevor with a lifted eyebrow and a smile.
Well it's too long living in the same old lives.
I feel too cold to live, too young to die.
Will you walk the line, like it's there to choose?
Just forget the wit, it's the best to use.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 27-03-2016 21:56

Trevor chuckled and raised his finger at him. "You are right! I don't do either, but then again, usually people just simply don't ask." He pouted his lips in a silly expression.

The pretty lady came back and put down a single bottle and three cups on the table with a teasing smile. "I'm not part of the crew here mister."
Trevor smiled at her. "I know." And he gestured to sit next to Isaac.
She wiggled her eyebrow in approval and her gaze rested on Isaac for a moment as she sat down and filled the cups except for her own.

Trevor looked back at Isaac. "I usually like to invite people to a booth. Looking at the stage is nice, especially when there is a talented and not to mention handsome man working a pole." He whistled jokingly.
The woman giggled.
"But when one comes to sit by himself, my interest is piqued." He smiled at Isaac and looked him straight in the eye.

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 27-03-2016 22:06

There goes your opportunity to let him know by just saying it.
He looked from the lady who had sat down next to him back to Trevor, who seemed way too amused by the whole situation. The smart way of returning Isaac's words to him was a gesture that he was indeed teasing him in a way, but he was not surprised. Instead of answering to Trevor's remark, he turned around to the lady and reached out his hand.
"Isaac, pleased to meet ye," he said, and when she would grab his hand he'd give a small kiss on top of it and let it go again. He leaned forwards and put some of the beverage in the third cup, giving one to her and one to Trevor. He picked up his whisky, finished it in one go and lifted his own glass of baijiu in the air to toast, nodding at both of them.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 27-03-2016 22:25

The woman giggled as she got the hand kiss.
She gave him a sensual kiss on his cheek. "The name's Michelle..." she whispered in his ear before retracting back.

Trevor seemed truly amused.
"Who are you talking to Ethan?" He said with a smirk. And nodded to the lady, who now looked like Madelyn for a fraction, before suddenly disappearing.

"I am rather surprised you'd go and find me here, pleasant surprise though." There were two cups on the table now which were filled.

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 27-03-2016 22:36

Just when he took the cup of baijiu in hand and felt the kiss on his cheek, he realised that from the corner of his eye the women looked like-... but then he turned to her and she was gone. Before he turned back to Trevor, he closed his eyes and clenched his jaws together.

Take it easy, you know what this is, he's just playing with you. Be glad it's not worse.

He inhaled, regaining his focus and turned around to Trevor. His eyes had grown darker and he had tensed up.
"I'm not sure," he said, his tone of voice sarcastic, his eyes slightly narrowed, "I think I might finally be going mad."

You have your own tricks up your sleeve. Calm the fuck down.

His facial expression changed as he relaxed somewhat again and looked at Trevor with his head slightly tilted. He smiled, his voice now friendly again, "Like ye know, I'm full of surprises. And I promised, I usually keep those."
He paused for a moment. "I was honest aboot all of what I said before. And now I finally have the time, here I am."

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 27-03-2016 23:05

Trevor lifted his finger."Oh but I am surprised! You had me fooled for just a few minutes, but you dropped the hints. And when I tested you it was clear." He smirked. "Don't feel bad, you are only human. Your mind can play tricks with you."

"Oh, he was so shocked. I shouldn't tease him so much, It's not fair."

Trevor frowned though and looked a bit more serious.
"But sure, if you still feel like helping out. What do you propose?"

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 27-03-2016 23:12

You're right, poor old Ethan shouldn't be teased so much... but no, I was not shocked. Merely surprised you'd trick me so soon.

"I'm not feeling bad for thinking aboot a pretty burd, Trev," he said nonchalantly and leaned back again as he thought about the question he asked him.
"I'm a privateer, so I can do many things. I don't mind odd jobs on the side, so to say. But I'd like to get a bit more involved with what ye do. I'm interested in how a man such a yerself does things. A bit of a throwback to the old days would be nice." With this he meant Trevor being a manager of a big corporation.
"And I so very much enjoy hanging out with ye," he said, almost too friendly, with a smile on his lips, "I know yer a busy man but I dun see ye often enough, Trev." He sighed dramatically and made a face like he was bothered by the fact.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 27-03-2016 23:43

He made a face as if he was touched. "I am so happy you said that. Infact, I'd like to invite you and your friends over for a party soon! Remember that senator we both dislike. I may have a job for you to...make him angry, sound great doesn't it." He shivered." Just think of the face he'd make when his precious artifacts are...poof! Gone..." He chuckled and drank the last of his cup.

"You are a dangerous man. Asking me such things....you're just lucky I have a soft spot for red hair." he said with a wide grin.

Isaac

Bericht door Isaac » 27-03-2016 23:48

Dangerous, huh?

"I knew the new hair colour was the right choice," he joked, with a gesture like he already knew he was going to say that.
He looked surprised by this idea of a party. "Me and my friends are attending a party? And I'm there just to... make Hawke angry while ye rob him?" He pouted thinking about it and frowned. "Does sound like a rather interesting idea, but I'm not sure how this would go and what this would entail. Would ye care to enlighten me?"

Plaats reactie