Kiowan Fleet after Ivy and Dave 'catched up'

Space between the Tri-systems
Ivy Yang

Bericht door Ivy Yang » 15-03-2016 21:13

Ivy had been silent the whole time and just stared in front of her while Dave was talking. Not even looking up as he revealed to her that the drive core was an artifact itself, tapping the wall. Once he ended his speech, giving her the notice that he would tell her everything if she decided to stay, it remained silent on her end. The silence lasted a full minute before Ivy finally spoke up. "You still don't get it do you?" A deep painfull sigh left her lips, she was tired as well. "I don't care about those artifacts right now..." Without making eyecontact Ivy got up from the bed and took her bag off the ground. "I'm going home, I need some time alone."

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 15-03-2016 21:20

Dave looked at the wall with a blank stare.
"I....yeah....I get that." He slowly stood up and took a few steps toward her.
With a painful expression he said. "I guess...that this is goodbye for now."
He seemed to want to reach out for her but then stopped himself and waited for Ivy to leave his room.

Ivy Yang

Bericht door Ivy Yang » 15-03-2016 21:43

"Yeah.. I guess it is." her words were soft, almost a mere whisper. It felt like something was stuck inside her throat and the words nearly got out. It took Ivy a lot of effort to not want to curl up into a ball and let her tears flow freely right now, crying her heart out. For a moment Ivy kept standing near the door, a final moment hoping that he would tell her he didn't want her to leave, that he loved her and did not want to lose her over this. For a second it seemed he was reaching out to her, but ..he didn't. Ivy gathered the courage to look in his eyes one last time before leaving. Giving him a faint painfull smile. She broke their eye contact and with a final nod she opened the door and left the room.

Plaats reactie