Kiowan Fleet after Ivy and Dave 'catched up'

Space between the Tri-systems
Overseer
Site Admin

Kiowan Fleet after Ivy and Dave 'catched up'

Bericht door Overseer » 12-03-2016 14:53

As they lay in each others arms, still sweaty from their passionate 'catching up' session and Dave was breathing heavily, it seemed like time was passing by so fast. As if they were suspended in their own little bubble. Their world, just for them, to lay there and be connected.

It was Dave though who broke off the moment and kissed Ivy on her forehead for a moment and then let go of her. He groaned slightly as he liftend himself from the bed and started dressing himself ever so slowly.[/i]

Ivy Yang

Bericht door Ivy Yang » 12-03-2016 15:21

It felt like heaven to lay there in his arms. Nothing mattered, no war, no artefacts, no Trevor and other politics, no Gary and most of all no pressure. It was like it was all nothing more than a nasty nightmare and this was the real moment where things mattered. Just her and Dave. Her own little piece of paradise. With closed eyes she enjoyed of the moment and the warmth of his body against hers. A feeling of being safe and loved washing over her. Just the thing she needed after what happened this past month.

As Dave got up and got dressed, Ivy rolled onto her stomach and watched him. Man what was he sexy and good looking. She still could hardly believe a man, past model and dream to many girls chose her to be his girlfriend. Maybe that was why she had been this jealous. What was there to say he wouldn't grow tired of her or that he would change his mind? What if a pretty face like Rache would show interest in him? Would he still chose her above an other? Just look at him. He was too good to be true. But right now it was true, he was hers.

Wrapping the sheets around her body, she sat up a bit. Brushing a strand of hair out of her face and back behind her ear. "Hmmm, can't decide if I like you more with or without clothes.." she smiled in a teasing way, after a moment of silence she decided "Nah, definitely without them.." Ivy got off the bed, standing behind him, she wrapped her hands around his waist. "Why don't you come back to bed a little while longer? We don't have to go just yet." she said with a warm voice while kissing the side of his neck.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 12-03-2016 16:01

It was clear that even though they had just finished sex, he was more than ready for another round by the look he gave her as he turned around. He kissed her roughly with a grin and bit her lip. It seemed for a moment as if he would press her back on the bed for the next round (they lost count) but he groaned and let go of her.
"The same goes to you, though I do have to say that the dress suited you really well." He gave her a warm smile. He looked at her with weary eyes before sighing. "We have to go on I'm afraid. How much as I like hiding from the rest of the world, there's a great many people waiting for us to do things." He said.

As if he realized something, he sat back down. "Though...we don't need to go to the Old man for the info you seek." He was staring at the wall as if he remembered something unpleasant.

Ivy Yang

Bericht door Ivy Yang » 12-03-2016 16:15

With a reluctant groan Ivy let go of him, knowing he was right. The world needed saving. Unwrapping the sheet, she let if fall to the ground and picked up her underwear. While getting dressed she listened to him. "Could you pass me that?" Pointing to the dress that hung over the back of the chair.

She caught the dress as he threw it at her and put it om. "Hmm? What do you mean?" Still no clue he had been lying to her, she brushed with her hand through her hair, looking at him questionly. "There's someone else we could ask?"

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 12-03-2016 16:29

Dave frowned, still staring at the wall after he had thrown the dress to Ivy.
"I have most of the details, just didn't want to tell them in front of the others. I'd not even tell it in front of most Kiowan." He crossed his arms and closed his eyes.
"I told you before that me and the Old man have chips right? That way I can interface with most devices that have a wireless transmitter."

He sighed and looked at Ivy."I basically am the leader of the Kiowan at this moment in time." He let that sink in for a moment and gave Ivy the chance to respond.

Ivy Yang

Bericht door Ivy Yang » 12-03-2016 16:48

Ivy dropped everything what she was doing and stared at him. "You.. What?" Having difficulty to wrap what he just said. It took a moment of silence to understand what he was saying. Ivy's eyes whidened a little. "You can read his mind.." The realization a mere whisper as she needed to hear herself say it. "Or you are saying that you are controlling him?" Was the burning question which confused her. Walking over to a chair close to his, she sat down and placed her hands on top of his lowerarms. Looking at him, trying to catch his gaze.

Trying to understand what this meant. "Since when?"

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 12-03-2016 17:02

Dave nodded, he understood it was hard to take in. "I need to explain, it is kind of hard but bear with me." He said as he looked her in the eye.

"When I joined I already was a hacker, but there was an opportunity for more me to become even better...with the right tools." Dave tapped his skull.
"As I accepted I was transferred to a place to get my surgery. Pain was horrible and the way you need to relearn how to use your brain makes you sick for weeks. Not to mention the Neuropozyne." He sighed as he continued, this was obviously the easy part.
"The Old man was there long before I came a long. He helped me with the implant back then. His position hasn't changed since then, he is the...uhm...main advisor and figurehead of the Kiowan." He tried to find the right words.
"There have been more people like me, though that tech was older and they used direct lines from their interface to connect with the Old man or the network....Currently I am the only one in the Kiowan that has this chip in his brain."

He looked at Ivy and did not break his gaze as he continued.
"To answer your questions. I have been this since before you met me, although not that long before that time. The person next to me who could interface with the Old man has been dead for a year now. Since then, I'm the one to make most of the calls through him."

Ivy Yang

Bericht door Ivy Yang » 12-03-2016 17:18

"I.. I don't understand. You have been the Kiowan leader ever since I met you?" It was hard to get. "So he is your.. advisor, but you are in command?" Ivy closed her eyes and squinted them to think back "The talk I had with him.. Was that him or you?" It was really hard to understand and realize what all this meant. Ivy opened her eyes again "Is he even alive at all? I mean, why would he operate like this?" There were a thousand questions popping up in her mind.

"Wow.." A deep sigh of relating how much of an responsiblity this should be. How much he had to bear.

Overseer
Site Admin

Bericht door Overseer » 12-03-2016 17:28

"You are correct, I have been the Kiowan leader since you met me. But I don't necessarily am the one leading. The old man is more machine than man, but he is alive. He just....functions differently from us. He sees most things in a completely cold but realistic light. His experience has been invaluable and that is why people respect him so much." He put a hand on hers and continued.
"That conversation you had with him, was him talking. He did converse with me as well, but in the end I told him that what he wanted to do sounded good and with that permission he gave you the answers you got."
He sighed.
"Most Kiowan don't know that I am in this position. Not Jash, not Ivan. Only a very few. The Chief engineer and the Old man of course know."

Ivy Yang

Bericht door Ivy Yang » 14-03-2016 21:05

Ivy slowly pulled her hand away, it was obvious something was bothering her with what he had told her. "If you are in this position.. Then why didn't you stop them from torturing Sidd?" The words left het lips slow and carefull. "After what happened to you.." She stopped her sentence right there, knowing that he understood what she was implying. Ivy looked at him with a confused look, hoping he would have a logical explenation, but on her own she couldnt think of one. "What did he do to you that was this bad?" Remembering what Ivan told her back at the Sinners Inn.

All in all Ivy seemed strangely calm in the moment.

Plaats reactie